Photography at Wheeler Farm
During the fall, the rear of Wheeler Farm is alive with color. Vibrant orange and yellows mix with soft grasses help to create photographs that exhibit a beautiful autumn feel. In spring, blossom trees combine with the textures of the barns and out-buildings giving portrait’s a unique feel all their own.
Photography at Wheeler Farm is beautiful no matter what time of year, so don’t shy away from this beautiful location. Even in the winter, it is great because you have rustic barns and outbuildings to use as unique backdrops.
Centrally located at the center of the valley, in Murray, you will find plenty of parking for photography at Wheeler Farm. They do charge $10 to shoot here, so plan to pay that as you arrive and enter the Activity Barn, the large barn adjacent to the parking lot. We will meet directly in front of the Activity Barn. Dogs are welcome but must be on a leash at all times, as there are always ducks and geese roaming the property.
• $10 fee to shoot here – enter the Activity Barn to pay the fee on arrival
• Rustic barns and outbuildings in the front area
• Beautiful, natural trees and pathways in the back area
• Fall leaves abound here in Autumn
• Dogs are welcome but must be leashed
• Wonderful to shoot here year round
• Lighting is good here anytime of day