Photography at the Utah State Capitol
Salt Lake City, Utah
Outside on the front porch area, large granite columns frame the portico opposite beautiful dark and heavy iron doors. This area is my favorite place to create beautiful photography at the Utah State Capitol. Clean and modern is the feel in this area. Down the front steps, you will find black gates the lead to a lower floor and create a perfect contrast to the white of the granite.
If greenery is what you are after, there is a walking that completely encircles the Utah State Capitol and is lined with ornamental cherry trees that explode with blossoms in the springtime. Indeed a beautiful site and a wonderful time for photography at the Utah State Capitol. The capitol is located atop a hill giving stunning views of the city and valley below.
Shooting here any time of year as well as any time of day will yield beautiful imagery. Keep in mind that photography at the Utah State Capitol is gorgeous any time of day, any time of year and even in any weather because we can shoot indoors.
• Large granite columns and dark iron doors on the front
• Iron gates to create a unique contrast with the white granite
• Stunning views of the valley
• Cherry blossoms in the springtime
• A great spot to shoot at any time of day and during any season
• A free location that allows indoor photography
Address of the Utah State Capitol