PHOTOGRAPHY IN A
ALL THROUGHOUT UTAH
GET TO KNOW STUDIOS
•Pricing varies by studio and MUST be pre-booked, but generally run $75-$125 an hour.
• Booking a studio means no worrying about the weather
• Each studio offers a unique and different look
• Bright, mordern look
• Good any time of day
• Good any time of year
SOME STUDIO OPTIONS
There are a lot of studio’s available for rent throughout the valley. This is by no means a comprehensive list.
• White Space Studio – Bountiful, Sandy, Provo and St George
• Studio 1918 – Salt Lake City
• The Loft Studio – Lehi
• Photopia Studios – Cottonwood Heights
• Wildwood Studio – Salt Lake City
• Light Loft Studio – Layton
• Studio o2o – Draper
Photography highlights from Studios
If you are considering scheduling your session in a studio, take a look at some images below. Keep in mind that the studios always try to stay fresh with new looks and backgrounds, so don’t get your heart set on one specific look.
let me answer your questions
I look forward to getting you more information. Fill out the form below and I will get back to you pretty quick. I look forwarding to working with you!