Thaynes Canyon Trailhead
MILLCREEK CANYON, UTAH
GET TO KNOW THAYNES CANYON TRAILHEAD
• Natural beauty with scrub oak and other trees
• Greenery, shrubs, and trails
• This location is best in the mornings or evenings
• This location is good any time of year
• Dogs are allowed in Millcreek canyon, on-leash on even numbered days and are allowed off-leash on odd numbered days
Directions to Thaynes Canyon Trailhead
Address: Put this into Google Maps to get right to the parking lot: 40°15’52.6″N 111°37’49.7″W
Photography highlights from Thaynes Canyon Trailhead
Millcreek canyon is a beautiful place to shoot, especially at the Thayne Canyon Trailhead. Take a look at some images below.
let me answer your questions
I look forward to getting you more information. Fill out the form below and I will get back to you pretty quick. I look forwarding to working with you!