Photography at Mueller Park
Beautiful aspen, cottonwood, willow, pine and fir trees that explode with color during the fall are just one of the reasons so many people love photography at Mueller Park. The area also features tall grasses, beautiful shrubs and the Mill Creek flowing directly through.
If you are looking for a spot for your session that brings nature close, then photography at Mueller Park is for you.
Head east on 1800 South in Bountiful and follow it until it ends, right at the entrance to Mueller Park. There is a $9 fee per car to enter, so make sure to pay that in the pay tube as you enter, otherwise we will be stopped during the shoot and you will be required to track down a way to pay before we can continue. We will meet in the first parking lot past the pay tube. If you go all the way to the top, you’ve gone too far. Just turn around and come back down.
If you select for photography at Mueller Park, trust me, you won’t be disappointed.
Highlights at Mueller Park
• Beautiful mature trees that offer beautiful color, especially in the fall
• Bridges and the Mill Creek running right through the park
• Tall grasses and shrubs for a very rustic feel
• Beautiful, even in the winter
• Dogs are welcome
• Light is good for photography at any time of the day
• $9/car to enter. Make sure to pay or our session will be stopped while they ask for payment
• Meet in the first parking lot past the pay tube
Address of Mueller Park
Photography highlights from Mueller Park
View full sessions from Mueller Park
<< Back to Location Ideas