I REALLY AM CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY
I am committed to protecting your privacy. I will only use the information that is collected about you lawfully and per GDPR.
Information about you is collected for three reasons:
- To process, respond to, and provide services based on your inquiry
- To ensure that your submission or comment is from a real person and is not spam
- To track unique visits to our site
The type of information I may collect about you includes:
- Your name
- Email address
- Information provided by you on my forms
- Your IP Address for spam filtering and unique visit tracking
I also use technologies like Google Analytics and Akismet anti-spam to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to this site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this from happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
I will never collect information about you in other ways not listed without your explicit consent, and I will not email you in the future unless you have granted permission.
The personal information obtained will be held securely on encrypted networks and in accordance with the law.
You may check the information I have by emailing me. You may also request that I remove your information from my servers at any time.